Do Blue Dots applied to LP labels improve sound?

Musical interests include close miked jazz ensembles, REAL blues singers, the seduction of well recorded female vocals and great sounding vinyl. Current system consists of Sonus Faber Liuto floorstanders driven by Audio Research and modified Threshold amplification.
Front end is Well Tempered Classic TT & Arm with Blue Point EVO II.
speacore
If you apply them in a perfect circle on the lable and wrap them in lead foil pile of about ten in each location leave the top one blue. Then rhe blue dots will help flatten the record and stabilize the rotation. The down side is that you can't use the record jacket.
If you would like to try a really good tweak in this area go to Mapleshaderecords.com and look up their record weight/clamp system. They use really small triple points on the platter combined with a specialized brass weight and centering system giving great results. Very easy to use and they have a 30 money back guarantee on all their stuff. Happy listening.
Weights, clamps, and rings make a difference in the sound; some like them, some don't. TTWeights, Bren, VPI and many, many others make good ones. Harmonix makes a $3000 record weight; I am not making this up. I am a dealer for them but have never seen this particular product. I'll be glad to get you one at a substantial discount [LOL].