Soundsmith dl103r vs. Dynavector 17d3 ruby ?

Hi all , I've been enjoying a soundsmith (level 2 ruby line contact) dl103r for the last year… I absolutely loved it, and hated letting it go.
Recently had an opportunity to buy a dyna 17d karat with a ruby cantilever. I'm wondering how they compare,, anyone have any insight or experience?
Thanks, Harv.
hxt1
Well, case closed. I received the dyna today, and even my wife considered it 'muddy' compared to the SS Denon.
Man, that combo really is a great performer for the $$$!!!
Looks like I'm getting another!
Geoch, I was deasd wrong about the cartridge model! it is a Karat 23r!!!
I realized I had set it up wrong as well, wrong tracking force, and I had the leads reversed.
I must say, it is a fine sounding cartridge, very detailed and transparent, but it lacks the kick@ss dynamics of the 103r! Of course, I haven't experimented with different loading yet...
I just received my SS Denon (I bought it back from my friend)! so I was able to do an actual A/B test... That modded Denon is one heck of a cart., I didn't realize how good I had it all this time!!!
I'm wondering where I will have to go to improve upon it... I was trying to buy a damaged shelter 501 from a joker on here, but that didn't work out.....
I think a SS modded Shelter 501 might be just the ticket!
Cheers!
I compared a ZU DL 103R with a ruby cantilever and line contact stylus retip from Soundsmith to a Dynavector 23R with Ruby Cantilever. I have not heard a 17D2 with a ruby cantilever. I must say that the ZU DL-103r with the soundsmith ruby cantilever and line contact stylus was superb. It rivaled several cartridges in the over $2K category. The 23R was just blah in comparison.
I've become enamoured with the Panasonic strain gauge cartridge with
A custom built gain stage.. It just 'works' with my current system.
I can't see anything in my price parameters coming close to matching it.
I've been rediscovering my vinyl collection