Dartzeel Phono Preamp?

I'm ready for a stand alone Dartzeel phono preamp. Maybe something similar to the features on a Manley steelhead... Who's with me?
rhohense
Why does it have to be Dartzeel? To "integrate" with a Dartzeel based system?
Yes, Mr. DarTzeel, What the world needs right now is another $20,000-phono stage.
I own the Dart pre-amp and the built-in phono stage is exceptional. There is something very elegant, logical and, potentially, sonically superior to this design.
An outboard phono stage requires additional non hardwired interconnects which will generally degrade/alter signal transmission. If the existing phono card were re-packaged in it's own chassis I think the addition of interconnects to connect it to your pre-amp would probably offset any gains from a seperate power supply and more isolated chassis architecture.

A completely re-designed and upgraded stand-alone Dart phono stage would likely yield incremental improvement, but at an extraordinary additional cost.

Upgrade your TT, Arm, Cartidge first. If you have any $$ left a Dart phono stage would complete your cost no object dream analog rig.