Cryo'ed LP's

I'm getting ready to cryo a boat load of gear and was thinking about getting some of my best vinyl done. Anyone done this? If so what were your results?

If you have not done this to your LP's I'd rather not hear how lame this idea sounds... I'm sure I will anyway.
128x128srwooten
I am a big fan or the cryo process. It might sound a little funny to you all but I use it for food - meat, fish, ice cream and water. My groceries all sound better after the cryo treatment.
Dear Srwooten: I can't argue about your idea to cryo'ed LPs. I only would to know : which the target? what do you want to accomplish with? do you really have a precise target doing that? who told you that you need to begin with your best vinyl? is there any risk or trade-oofs?

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
The only thing I am wondering is why you would do it on your best albums before trying it out on others you could afford to see something happen to. If it 'works' you could I am sure do it again.
Cryo treated a new SSD hard drive for Mach2Music Mac mini music server and bit the dust. My advice cryo wire and careful with all the rest.
How ever I ordered a new SME IV.vi and I'm
going to have cryo treated
Color me dumb- I believe in cryo for some things, but what are the presumed benefits for vinyl? Less noise, longer wearing?