Help with Cartridge selection

I am in the process of setting up my first analog system in 20+ years. I bought a Basis 2100 but before it was shipped upgraded to the 2200 Signature w/ Vector 4 tonearm.
I listen to Jazz 75% of the time then everything else.
This is my third thread.... now I need help with a mid/low priced mc cartridge. I have narrowed my list to these:

1. Lyra Delos
2. Lyra Argo i
3 Ortofon Cadenza Blue or Red
4. Dynavector 20X-H
5. Dynavector Karat 17DS
6. Benz Micro Glider S
7. Soundsmith SWWC1 or Aida (MI cart)

I have been told by one seasoned anolog vet. That the Dynavector 10X5 would hold it's own with any of these carts. Any comments or suggestion would be welcomed and appreciated!

My system:
Pass Labs Xono
Aesthetix Calypso
Pass Labs Aleph 3s (2) bi-amp.
Audio Physic Virgo IIs
Rel Storm IIIs (2)
Mixed up bunch of wires.

Thanks for your help again,
Greg
gandme
I agree with Audiofeil and Dan_ed your TT/arm and your phono will point out the shortcomings of lessor carts. I would at least go to the Benz Ref S Copper in the Benz-Micro line, I had a Glider SM on another table and would never consider it on the Basis/Vector!!! I'd pick the "fullest bodied" cart I could afford between Dynavector and Lyra lines or the "budget" Ref S and go from there.
Dear Gandme: Very good analog rig " just to begin " with the analog adventure.

There are several alternatives including the ones you and other well regarded Agoner's already name it.

Being your first analog experience maybe is better that you can go to the MM/MI alternative that IMHO it is at least at the same LOMC performance level with some advantages that you will know over the time. Withs that tonearm I can recommend:

Nagaoka MP-50 and B6O MMC2 that you can find in NOS status here:
http://www.lpgear.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LG&Product_Code=NAGAOKAMP050&Category_Code=NAGAOKACART

http://www.lpgear.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LG&Product_Code=BOMMC2&Category_Code=B_O

or the Audio Technica AT-24:

http://www.pickupnaald.nl/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=4160

IMHO all of these cartridges can fullfill your quality performance targets.
Even are so " inexpensive " that maybe you prefer/can buy all!.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Raul,

I was always curious what you thought was the total worth of all your carts, tt's and tonearms?

I love your entire set-up but always wondered...:-)
best regards,
Jake
Greg,

You are getting some good advice here. You have built a nice system and you have an excellent table. I'm not certain why you are aiming a little downscale -please readers don't jump all over me for saying this - for the cartridge. Raul could be correct regarding MM catridges. I respect his opinion, but I don't know since I haven't heard one in my system. I will say that I have a close friend who uses a Clearaudio Maestro MM with excellent results. You might want to contact Acoustic Sounds, Music Direct, and Elusive Disc and speak to their TT set-up people. Those folks sell just about every cart. on the planet and would have a good idea what will mate well with you arm, budget, and taste. All 3 dealers are usually helpful.
I'd have to agree with Bill & Dan ed. Your TT, arm and phono pre deserves much better cart than you have listed. One thought is that if you go with the Benz line, you may be able to pick up a factory rebuilt Ruby, Ebony or LP at a good discount. I believe the distributor is Audio Surroundings.

I had a Benz Glider which developed a problem while under warranty. They didn't have any in stock and made me a deal on the Ebony L that I couldn't turn down.
BTW, i am quite fond of the Ebony L. IMO, it has the qualities you are looking for.