Anyone here knows the Reed 3Q tonearm?

Hello Guys,

I saw the Reed 3Q around the net and it smells a good tonearm .. it's interesting the 12" Reed 3Q or better I could be interested for my TW Acustic Raven One
Anyone here knows this arm and how it works/sounds?

here the link to see the Reed 3Q 12" tonearm

http://www.excelstereo.com/reed.htm

Best wishes to everyOne

Curio
128x128curio
Hi Curio, The Reed has a new site with the data about all
their tonearm versions: www.tonearms.lt

Regards,
Btw I'm now trying the Reed 3Q 12" Ziricote wood ..
I just mounted it yesterday night using the template inside the box .. it looks like a good paper template but I'm waiting for a MintLp .. second , arm cables (cryo silver) need a "break in" time to be judged.
Well , even everything needs run in time the result is already simply stunning!
I mounted a Denon DL-304 and not my BenzLP because the arm is new for me and I didn't want to risk my loved Benz .. and further I wait for the MintLP before to mount my Benz LP.
The setup is a breeze!! .. thanks to the red Laser that helps to set perfect flat VTA and Azimuth.
The sound is amazingly good much better than with my Michell Tecnoarm (with the Benz LP and MintLP setting) more wide .. more tall and deep .. voices are to take one's breath away focused and live .. listening fatigue equal Zero!
The inner detail si simply awesome!
Despite it isn't Minted :-)
I can't imagine when I 'll reset the arm geometry with the MintLP Best Tractor.. you know the difference!
It's the first 12" inches arm I try and I own so maybe I'm not prepared to its way to sound .. by the way I couldn't be happier and on my TW Acustic Raven One looks fantastic too.

My cent!
Curio
I have 4 arms in total (Schroeder, DaVinci, Rossner & Sohn, and Reed 2P).

The Reed is my favorite out of the four. It is easy to setup, highly precise, and has the ability to perform fine detail adjustments on all paramters, VTA, Azimuth, Antiskating, and everything else.

Priced at nearly 1/2 the price of a DaVinci, I couldn't be happier !

Rick