Pass Labs Xono vs. Aesthetix Rhea

Has anyone had both of these phono stages in their system?.
I may be adding a TT soon and these were recomended to me.
What are the strengths and weakness of these two phono preamps.

Thanks
jonniem
I am also just setting up a TT, mine is scheduled to arrive Sept.22. I bought a used Pass Xono to match w/my Pass Aleph amps.I have been using a old Kenwood TT that I got for free. Funny thing I am using a Aesthetix Calypso line stage..and have also considered the Rhea. They are pretty close to the same $$$$ used. After some time with the Xono, I will update you with my impressions.
Good luck going back to vinyl. Don't know if it's a costly step back in time or a giant positive leap for my ears....
On the plus side, the Xono does have great build quality, very low noise, lots of gain (good for a low output mc) and is very flexible in terms of cartridge loading so you'll get the ideal set-up with it. If you're just getting into vinyl, I can't imagine why you'd want multiple phono inputs or a remote with a phono stage.

The Xono absolutely does not sound thin and analytic. It is annoyingly "gray" to me but you might not notice that if you're used to the sound of CDs and have never heard a lot of good vinyl playback. Tonal colors and immediacy are lacking due to all the caps in the signal path. It's still a really good piece and a great value used.

Overall the choice depends on the rest of your system and most especially the output of your cartridge.
I love my X-Ono. I find it musical and authoritative. Pass Labs service is top notch too.
The Aesthetix like most all tube phono stages is noisy with very low output (.2 to .3mV) cartridges.

The Xono has state of the art low noise, and high gain (up to 76 dB). Also has more resistance loading steps, and range than any other phono stage, to fine tune any MC cartridge.

The Xono is NOT sterile sounding, but very transparent, slightly warm, and natural sounding!