Grado TLZ ???

Hi, just purchased a grado cartridge. It is the gold with a TLZ "v" stylus. The TLZ v is engraved. How do you tell the signature? Does anyone know if this info is available and if so where? Thanks
rnadell
Lewm, there never was a "Signature" version of the TLZ, only a supposedly upgraded stylus assembly the "v", which is what the OP has. The TLZ was always part of the "Signature" line, which included the 8MZ, MCZ, TLZ, and XTZ.
Also there are numbers you can see looking at the rear, find the month and year; if you have that, you have a TLZ. The Gold body is gold not silver. Hope this helps.
From the Grado website:

Grado Signatures -- the 8, 8M, 8MR, MCX, 8MZ, and TLZ
Well I find it interesting that Grado does not identify their cartridges with some kind of marking and with that said how do you measure the output of a cartridge? I suppose you could get some idea with the cartridge set up and running but it would be nice to know beforehand.
There does appear to be stamped on the rear of the cartridge C60. I will research the Grado site and see what this means. Thanks to all who are helping with info.