Which cart works with Ortofon AS309S 12inch arm

Can anyone share their experience on this arm. What carts would work on this arm ?
table is a TW Raven One.
Line up include Shelter, Ortofon mm like black, Audio technica at33.
thank you in advance.
fld
Fld, 'risky buseness' to recommend some cart while Raul already 'have spoken'. But I was very curious reg. this
Phase Tech P-3G. On the one hand because this cart got so
many awards in Japan. On the other because this cart caused
some,eh, 'panic' in our forum. In particular among the owners of 'the big guns' (>$ 4000). So I bought one and was
very disappointed at first. Until I got the Reed 2A that is
(27gr.). Since then I an very happy with the 'combo'. The
other (combo) is Triplanar VII with Benz Ruby 3s.

Regards,
I have the 309D on my TW Raven one and have used a benz Micro LP and Koetsu Onyx. Both gave great results, the Koetsu is not supposed to be a match with the Ortofon, using arm cartridge compliance matching charts, but it sounds great to me.
I found it very difficult to find out. The UK importer sought advice from Ortofon for me and even then it was'nt clear. I think the conclusion was 14 to 15gm, but I asked a while ago
Arm mass for AS-309S is 3.5-4g without headshell.

The Ortofon 2M Black might be too compliant for this arm... If you use a really light headshell (6-7g or less) you might get away with it.

Not sure about the Shelter because the compliance ratings aren't easy to come by.

Bottom line, this is an arm best suited for the stiffer variety of moving coil cartridges, including SPUs. Cadenza and Kontrapunkt series should work fine here also.

Full disclosure, I work for the manufacturer. Just wanted to help!