Rega 700 rewire

I have a Rega P5 TT, which I have recently done some very worthwhile tweaks to. I have put in the Groovetracer sub platter, counter weights and the Groovetracer Acrylic Platter.
I already have the TT PSU power supply and am looking to get the most I can out of this already great sounding TT. My next place to turn, as I cannot afford to get into the next level of TT's is to think about a higher quality of wiring for the 700 arm. Will I get the same gain in sound quality I have had with rewiring the 700 as I have achieved in the past with the Incognito rewire I had done on my RB 300. What would yo suggest as a good upgrade to the existing wiring from cartridge clips to phono jacks? Any help will be appreciated
Jerry
birdmanpa
Hi Birdmanpa, The 'identity' is an very difficult notion. So one will assume: 'audio note = audio note'. Alas this is not the case.
There is the British 'Audionote' and there is the Kondo-san
'Audionote' from Japan. The Britons have stolen the 'brand'
from Kondo-san and are 'consuming' the merit of Kondo-san.
If you want the real audionote wire for your tonearm then the price will be more then your tonearm. But you are confused. One needs the riwiring for the Rega 300/250 but not for the 'higher' versions. They are ok. So ,to my mind,
you should put your own money elswhere.
Regards,
Dear Nandric: +++++ " One needs the riwiring for the Rega 300/250 but not for the 'higher' versions. They are ok. " +++++

good point. Maybe as you posted Birdmanpa can use that money elsewhere like LP's!

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
As far as I can tell, the 700 uses the same wiring as the models lower in the line. Thus, would benefit from higher quality wiring.
Raul& Frogman, see: Google 'Rega 700'; Rega 301 vs Rega 700. It seems that even in Rega 600 the wiring was improved
( in comp. to the Rega 300).
BTW rewiring the Rega is very easy. See: www.tnt-audio.com
or Google 'Rega rewiring'; Analogue Bits.

Regards,