Dynavector 20 Xl , Benz Micro Ace SL or Denon

I am considering purchasing my first MC cartridge and am considering the Dynavector 20 Xl, Benz Micro Ace SL or possibly one of the Denon models. I am currently using a Rega Exact 2 MM cartridge on a Rega P3 with an upgraded RB 300 tonearm. I have an Arcam C31 with P1 monoblocks. I sometimes feel that the soundstage could be wider and more detailed. Would the move to either be justified? Thank you for your input.
kypride
Thanks so much to everyone. It looks like I will go with the Dyna 20 XL. I will post some updates as the break in period progresses. Guess I better do a little shopping.
I'm using a Dynavector 20X HO with an Ortofon AS309 arm on a TW Acustic Raven One, and couldnt be happier. Tracks great, no noise, very musical.--Mrmitch
Well...I did it. I decided to upgrade my TT first. I am buying a new Michell Gyro SE. I will be using my upgraded Rega RB 300 arm with a Denon DL 160 cart (for now). I have a friend who is using one on his Michell and absolutely loves it. For the price, I thought I would give it a shot and put the extra cart money toward the Michell. I will probably end up with the Dyna 20 XL eventually though. It's gonna take a while though for the Michell burn to heal. Thanks to all of you so very much who have contributed to this post. Any thoughts on the Gyro will be appreciated as well. OBTW........GO CATS!!!