Ortofon as309s or sme m2-12r

Hi
For a Garrard 301 and a Lyra Delos cart (7.3g weight and complianece of 12) I'm looking for a 12" arm.
Where will you go between Ortofon as309s,sme m2-12r
or others ?

Thanks in advance to all repliers.
icorem
I'll add that an important advantage of the SME (to me, anyway) is its easy VTA adjustment via an integral thumbwheel. Taking it a step further, I've made these adjustments easily repeatable for different record thicknesses by placing some rudimentary markings on the base and wheel (on applied paper). I know where to set for 140g, 160g, 180g LPs, and it takes all of 15 seconds to make the change. Many feel VTA adjustment is unnecessary, especially with a 12-inch arm. I find it crucial for best sound, and it's one reason I chose the SME. YMMV.
I use a RS309D. The VTA adjustments are easy and convenient.
Get the RS series rather than the AS series.

RS series already equipped with the correct counter weight to cater for heavier carts, whereas the for AS series, you would need to buy another additional counter weight
Doesn't the Ortofon arm use the grub screw on the pillar method for VTA adjustments, in which you loosen the screw and manually slide the pillar up and down? To me, that's not very convenient. I prefer methods that are mechanically controlled for fine, repeatable changes.
Stargazerang

Is and why the rs309d worth the extra cash over the as-309 or the SME m2-12r in your opinion ?