alternative power supply for Garrard 301

I have just acquired a refurbished Garrard 301. Intend to pair it with a 8 layered marine ply or baltic plinth ,or preferably a double layered slate plinth ( if I can find 2 pieces of 50mm slate slab). Tonearm will probably be 12" Reed 2P on a separate platform and matched with Miyajima shilabe. The only issue I have now is separate power supply. Off course I can always buy a Loricraft PSU 301 AR for GBP2500. Beside Loricraft PSU, I read about Wave Mechanics by
Martin Bastins used with Nottingham turntable but its seems a higher powered unit can be use for Garrard. However cant seems to find a source for it. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated
128x128audioblazer
Lewn, let's hope mark is able to complete the psu. I m sure it will be a better psu than what I have now
Hello , has anybody tested this american power supply with a garrard or a lenco... Is the sound better with it?
http://www.sound-carrier.com/proizvodi/30e.htm
Thanks
Hello,

Mark is better. In fact, he has been recovering nicely and the project is ongoing. I hope you guys haven't given up because I am confident that a good controller will come of this for those of you who have been patient enough to wait. Sometimes, obstacles come up that are unforeseen, but this time they are not insurmountable.

Thanks to those who have voiced concerns regarding Mark's health. It is really appreciated.

Win