Exactly where is the pivot point of Dynavector 507

Guys, need some help.
Using feikert protractor.
Arm is Dynavector 507 MK2 , TT is Raven One.
Understand the distance is 226mm.
I'm having a hard time finding the exact pivot point of the DYnavector 507 so i can point the needle of the Feikert protractor. Can anyone help ? does this have to be super super exact ?
If someone can post pictures, so much the better.

Thanks for help in advance.
fld
Check your owners manual. If the 507 is like the 505, the pivot point is directly in the center of the circular glossy chrome piece that sits atop the horizontally pivoting part of the tonearm. In fact, if you unscrew that part (it's threaded), you will be looking at the top end of the bearing. I've had no problems siting the 505 using that piece as a marker for the pivot. Moreover, if you view the arm from the side, you can clearly see that the pivot is under that chrome piece.
Fld,

Unfortunately, The pivot on the 507 MK2 is not marked. I also tried to use the Feikert protractor, but I was always off by a cm or so.

Via trial and error, you can guess by adjusting the tonearm base and moving the tonearm horizontally until the protractor "needle" stays on the same spot on the arm as the arm rotates.

I ended up using the Mint Protractor, which I find the most accurate protractor out there.

Best,

iSanchez

agree! mint proctractor is really accurate.

i guess i will just have to play around with it till i get to make the sound right.