Ortofon MC A90 cartridge

I have had this cartridge for just over a month now and WOW.

The A90 IMO is as pure a cartridge that I have ever heard.

If you like your system you will absolutely luv this cartridge.

Thanks Mike L for giving me the tip - revealing and musical- absolutely. ruthless - never

Anyone else got one?

cheers
downunder
Tuboo. Congrats & Enjoy the music. Perhaps you may want to share your listening impressions once settled down and the A90 sync-in with your system.
I have serial no.80 ish.
Loading at 100ohms on a Whest PS.30RDT.

What amazed me from the start was just how civilised the A90 was straight out of the box. The first 25 hours was actually a pleasure which I've NEVER experienced before on any other MC I have ever owned. The next 25 hours were an eye-opener. E

verything I through at the A90 was played back in a way that I have never heard before. I could make out types of keyboards and guitars used and down to what reverb unit was being used.

The A90 pulls things apart like no other but more importantly plays music...and glorious at that.
I now have the Ortofon A90 mounted on my new Bergman Sindre turntable. I have it tracking at 2.3 grams. I am using my H-Cat phono stage with a 100 ohm load. I don't know how much of what I am hearing to attribute purely to the A90, but the sound is breathtaking. I have a wide soundstage, excellent extension at the top and bottom ends, fantastic dynamics, incredible tracking, and probably the greatest realism I have ever heard.

I started at absolute level but have found that the sound is best with the cartridge lower in back, not by much.

I would like to try the London Decca Reference, but it will be a long time before I remove the A90.