Tonearm cabling for Graham Phantom

Hi guys,

What cables have you guys used on the Phantom I arm ?
Is it advisable to use straight din to rca or is it the right angle din to Rca ?
Would appreciate some inputs.
Noli
nolitan
I use the Silver Audio Silver Breeze between my Phanton Mk ii and my EAR MC-4. It is a wonderful combination in my system. The Silver Breeze replaced the Hovland MG2. You will find Silver Audio ICs to be very competitive with ICs costing 2x - 3x the price.
OFC copper has a Conductivity of 100 (from AES=Audio Engineering Society) and is the Standard in Audio.
Technical silver has conductivity 106 (Gold btw. 90)
That means, Silver can carry 6% more information than anything else. This is fact.
But, it can be decreased by the kind of solder, the kind of plugs which are used (cable or Phono input), from the Phono input to the cable ...
Bob Graham did his homework and delivers his Arm with Silver cable inside, his own IC-70 is silver cable...
You can ask 50 audiophiles and you will get 50 recommendations, that is fine, but what you do when from these 50 only 5 made the right decision?
It is better to trust Physics, it can help sometimes :-)
Excellent post, Syntax. One conversation with Max Kreifeldt at Silver Audio and I understood the benefits of combining Max' audiophile passion with his extraordinary knowledge in metallurgy and physics. I was not disappointed.
Relative to its cost I find the Silver Audio Silver Breeze an excellent performer.