UHA Reel to Reel/Tape Project opinions

I list this under analog because I feel it is the truest copy of master tape and is pure analog. The question is has anyone out there compared a UHA Phase 4 reel to reel deck with Tape Project tapes to any VPI reference scoutmaster or other reference table playback of records? Is it worth the $10k investment when there are only 20 current titles to choose from at $300 each?
My system details: Magnepan 20.1s, Pass Labs X250.5 amp and Xono phonostage, Audio Research Ref 3 preamp and Ref 8 CD player, Shunyata Hydra 8 and anaconda powercords, Audioquest interconnects.
powerdoctor
To make the 70's experience even better, I have a powder blue leisure suit you can borrow.
Mst,

Were I could fit in my 70's garb! :-) Are you contemplating R2R? There's some great stuff out there!

Best,
Sam
I remember when I got serious about vinyl... people would scoff, talk about how 'scratchy' records sound, etc... most of these guys were convinced nothing could beat CD's... even sound guys I worked with were dead set against even considering vinyl as a high resolution source... I had a bunch of crew over for beers and such after we wrapped a commercial, and one of the sound guys showed up...
I played some CD's for them and then put on some records, when I tried to talk audio with these guys is was "yeah, but, yeah, but...." There were no "yeah, but's" after the record played, lots of "holy cow's"
When these guys saw my stereo (tubes, single driver speakers, turntables) they all rolled their eyes, talked about their 5.1 surround, their 500 watts, their subwoofers, and so on. Each of these professional "sound" guys, to a man, asked me how much it would cost to replicate my system.
That was 6 years ago, now I'm into 15ips tape, and I find it hilarious that these same guys approach tape from the same standpoint of contempt prior to investigation. Why would someone think that a cd or sacd could possibly outperform the actual SOURCE and format that it was copied from?
Bizarre. I'm glad that I've never been happy with the status quo and mainstream audio wise, if I'd not had an open mind and been willing to explore a little I'd have never known just how good it can get!
To anyone into RR I say god bless & wish you all the enjoyment from the format it offers.
Analogue tape in whatever size is my least favorite format except 2" in the studio. There's all the calibration, cleaning, rollers/motors/other moving parts that break. The tape itself degrades, stretches from use, even gets sticky when not stored properly. Never mind accidentally twist or crink up in a moment of clumsiness.
Guess its only a matter of time till folks start snapping up ADATs or DAT masters and there's a run on 90s digital tape decks.