UHA Reel to Reel/Tape Project opinions

I list this under analog because I feel it is the truest copy of master tape and is pure analog. The question is has anyone out there compared a UHA Phase 4 reel to reel deck with Tape Project tapes to any VPI reference scoutmaster or other reference table playback of records? Is it worth the $10k investment when there are only 20 current titles to choose from at $300 each?
My system details: Magnepan 20.1s, Pass Labs X250.5 amp and Xono phonostage, Audio Research Ref 3 preamp and Ref 8 CD player, Shunyata Hydra 8 and anaconda powercords, Audioquest interconnects.
powerdoctor
Just an FYI... Paul Stubblebine from the Tape Project will be visiting UHA this Saturday. It will be interesting to hear the Tape Project's direction from Paul's perspective.
RE: 2-track Kind of Blue Master Dub

Where does one find a KOB 2-track Master Dub Tape?

With all due respect to the catalog of the Tape Project, KOB would be worth the membership fee alone!
Powderdoctor
To answer your question

"Is the $300 bucks worth the price of admission to the Tape Project?"

Once you hear how energetic the music sounds, I can say positively yes it is.
After visiting Mike Lavigne's place back in April (posted impression on his system thread 04-13-09) I decided to get into tape as well.
The tapes that are available are limited yes but if you search you will find different sources besides the Tape Project. Eg recording studios, craigslist, radio stations.........
You have a great system and once you have tried it you will be hooked.
My 2 cents worth.
To make the 70's experience even better, I have a powder blue leisure suit you can borrow.
Mst,

Were I could fit in my 70's garb! :-) Are you contemplating R2R? There's some great stuff out there!

Best,
Sam