Allnic Verito Z:Owners and those familiar

Am considering the purchase of this cartridge.My funds have been delayed and thus the purchase.
I have looked for reviews,but there are only comments.
Can anyone contrast/compare this against some known quantity.I'm hoping that the few members ,who own this will comment and relay their experiences.
Thanks in advance-Tom
tpsonic
I take offene at the comments concerning We Americans and our lamb mentality.It is possible that you have not been taken advantage of,spent a year while fingers were pointed between a dealer (Hudson Audio) and an importer(Audio Advancements),and finally by the manufacturer,who felt I was not being honest about the troubles WE Americans were experiencing with their representation.
I bought a cartridge ,represented as new and within a year that units' cantilever collapsed,taking out a coil.
I really thought it was something I had done.It was not.I spent considerable monies to have my analog front-end checked for DC volts and shorts.None were found.
Then to finally be offered "to be taken care of",if I were to retract my statements made to JA.
My admiration of the performance of said cartridge,drove me to furnish a retraction against my better judgement>The importer then turned around and "cleared" himself by sending it to JA.Then he promptly turned around and dropped it back in my lap.The stated repair would run $1050 ,plus $200 shipping.
I refused to spend $1350 (it cost me $112 to get the cartridge to JA),plus the $1700 to restore the cartridge.
I ask,would anyone buy a $2K cartridge for over $3K?It is obvious to me that a cartridge rated for 10K hours,has been used extensively to collapse during the first year of use (I may listen to 3-4 sides of an LP,3-4 times a week).
I might have spent even more money chasing people around and going to court to try and resolve this.That is not how I wish to spend my time.In talking with several dealer (on various carts),I find that both have left dealers holding a lot of useless gear and misrepresented product that the consumer is now stuck with.
When you have had this kind of experience,YOU will certainly want to know who is behind the products you wish to include in your beloved system.
The Industry and its's representive persons have changed over the years here in the US,maybe due to OUR throw away society.This is no excuse for the way music lovers are treated when the issue of a "warranty" must finally be executed.Many Warranties (a piece of paper or a notation on a website) are only as good as those who stand behind them.When you deal with a bean-counter,you will always lose-it is strictly a matter of money (think "Fight Club",where Ed Norton is explaining when a company will do a re-call to the passenger next to him on a plane).
I don't know what to say any further.If you can display compassion for fellow human beings,my hat goes off to you.
Dear Tpsonic: The " lamb " attitude is a common one all over the high end audio industry.

We receive new cartridges with a little bent cantilevers or a stylus tiny out of center in cantilever place, amplifiers with different gain/output impedance and frequency response in left and right channel, the same for preamps and other electronics, phono stages with different RIAA curve for each channel, electronics where the builder/distributor say that needs 500 hours to sounds good, recordings/LPs ( 50.00 each and more. ) with off center hole/waves/noise and the like, electronics full of distortions and inaccuracies, etc, etc.

This is what we have in each one audio systems and we accept it and follow buying these kind of audio goods/devices.

Gentlemans, those people are taking our money big money and they are not the culprit but us Customers that we accept it.

This is my concern. We are a " shame " ( no insult to any one. This is not the subject. ) like a Customer.

Tom, an apoligize to deviate your thread but I can't see that day by day our beloved hobby goes down and down in that mediocrity hole and we all Customers are helping to do it deppest. IMHO we are " supporting " products ( like the Verito. Their electronics are not better either. ) that don't deserve it in its today " version " because are more a unfinished product that a real product that is made with an excellence for the quality. I know that all the factors/environment that surrounded the high end audio industry makes things not only complex but in some areas almost impossible to fix but if we don't do nothing on the whole subject or at least " proclaim " about then things will stay almost in the same state for years to come and against the high end audio industry it self ( we are part of that high end audio industry. IMHO we don't exist like Audiophiles thank's to the high end audio industry but the high end audio industry exist thank's to us: mainly. )

Good that you go to the court on that cartridge problem. Of course that if each one made/make the same maybe there are not enought courts to solve the several audio claims and in the other side we don't want to use our time in court.

Anyway, I finish here with my concern in the subject and where my " way of thinking " makes that I share it with all of us. So return to the thread and my apologize to all of you.

regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Just for the record:
I did not at any point say the Verito did not sound "decent" - someone putting words in my mouth. I said I couldn't make it sound as good as in David's system. Well, his system, at the moment all Allnic gear - not tables/cables and arms, of course, sounded and sounds incredible. The Verito sounded wonderful in my system; any number of poor, woe-begotten, unenlightened, friends and acquaintances, audiophile and not, love it and have heard no issues with it. Peasants. All I have been/am doing is tweaking to try to bring the performance up even more. Hardly a shocking and unusual practice for the average audiophile - and perhaps I even stated my misgivings with some degree of hyperbole (not patronization, I hope)- also pretty unusual for audiophiles...What is unusual for some audiophiles, apparently, is knowledge of the commercial history of the development of some of the "giants" in the industry. Go read a review or two of an ARC SP9 (MK what?) for one example of thousands. As for "progress," go listen to the 1959 recording of Louis Armstrong's band "Satchmo plays King Oliver".
By the way, is this how you spell "megalomania"? I have no more time to participate. So please excuse me: I have to go tend to MY obsessive-compulsive disorder(s) now.
Good luck, all!
Dear Gersimon: I'm sorry but ARC never been my kind of reference standard and I know very well that series you mentioned.
In the other side that Louis recording is superb no doubt about.

regards and enjoy the music,
raul.
Agree with Raul.

ARC does not make a reference standard product of any type IMO.

But that's probably another thread in and of itself.