Glanz moving magnet cartridges

Hi,

I have just acquired an old Glanz G5 moving magnet cartridge. However, I cannot find out any details about this or the Glanz range or, even the company and its history.

Can anyone out there assist me in starting to piece together a full picture?

Any experiences with this or other Glanz's; web links; set up information etc would be warmly received. Surely someone knows something!

Thanks in hope
dgob
Dear Raul,
Good to see you also have a sense of humour?
At the moment.....because of the lack of a preamp.......no distortions of any kind for me?!

CALAMARI?
Only off a silver plate Herr Professor!
Dear Henry, The Dutch are very fond of silence in the sense of enjoyment. After more than 40 years in this country I still have no idea what they enjoy. But if you are like the Dutch you should enjoy the silence at present.
I hope that this kind of enjoyment is not addictive???However if this become true I am interested in those '155 cl' styli; all 4 of them.

Regards,
Dear Nikola,
I have travelled through Holland and have met a few Dutch people in Australia and elsewhere.
I am not like the Dutch........
I would like to give you one of my 155Lc styli.......but since there is no further source for them.......and they are my favourite assemblies bar none.....I must unfortunately demonstrate my selfish side?
All 4 styli are currently employed on active duty in Signet cartridges.
But........I suspect that Axel's nude line contact styli would be very similar?
It's worth a try?
the 155lc stylus is still available here. That's where I bought mine. Since it's still ready-to-hand, you can go ahead and give one of yours to Nandric, Henry :).
Dear Banquo, I was glad to hear that Henry agrees with
me about the silence. While I put my question about those
155 lc styli in a conditional form his answer was such that
I don't believe that we agree about what friendship means.
You however made clear to know what friendship means so
I hope that Henry agrees with you. Anyway his argument is
demolished by yours. BTW thanks for the support. The
fact that those styli are available 'here' is something different:
I don't expect such a price from a friend.

Regards,