B and O Turntables

Can someone with real-world experience let me know if the above tables are any good. I believe I am looking at RX or LX models from my limited research thus far. My reference point would be Rega 3.
lindisfarne
I have a Beogram 1700 from 1983 that has been well stored for many years

20CL stylus
Dear Kirkus: I don't want to hijack the therad but I think that Lindisfarne has the information he was looking for.

My question to you ( Kirkus. Btw, I never imagine you own B&O, at least I can't read it through your virtual system. ) is that if do you already try that MMC20CL in a non B&O TT/tonearm and how compare it?, thank you.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Kirkus. Btw, I never imagine you own B&O,
I'm a huge fan of Bang & Olufsen, and own piles of the stuff . . . actually I own a B&O store. I just don't discuss their current product on Audiogon because I like to participate as an individual as opposed to a business, and want to avoid a conflict of interest. It's also a very misunderstood company in the specialty-audio community . . .

But anyway, the I've mounted MMC20CLs in other tonearms, and been very impressed (usually SME IIIs). I also used to use a TD124, and had two armboards with salvaged B&O tonearms - one from a Beogram 3000 where I used the SP12, and another from a Beogram 3400 where I used the MMC20CL. I also used the SMEIII on the TD124 with the MMC20CL. But I've never really tried them on medium- or high-mass tonearms . . .

I generally feel that my current Beogram 4004 is the best, most balanced setup for this cartridge, and it has by far the best tracking performance. On the 124, I always felt the bass was better, and there was a bit more impact and dynamics, but it seemed to give at least as much away in terms of clarity and detail.
Dear Kirkus: My experiences with B&O cartridges ( MMC20CL, MMC1/2. ) are very similar to what you posted: great performers but instead to use it a low effective mass tonearm I use medium mass ones with very good results. I had the opportunity to heard in my system a similar MMC1 by Soundsmith and is very good too but lack the very natural music flow of the B&O originals that for me are nearer to the real " thing ".

Other than its cartridges I always admire the B&O design " look ", different for any thing else.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
On a business trip to St. Louis I visited a local authorized Tascam repair shop on the premise of buying a 1/2 track BR-20 reel to reel deck. The store also repairs many other brands of audio gear and upon a tour given to me by the owner stumbled upon Beogram 8000 and 8002 tables. I picked up the 8002 with a very good MC-2 cartridge. The owner cleaned it up and fully tested it while I was there and it worked just fine. I should have it by the weekend.