New favorite VINYL Album?

Wolfgang Amadeus by PHOENIX great sounding, fantastic music, highly recomended. my new favorite vinyl album.
koegz
"ONE FAST MOVE OR I'M GONE" I like it! Death cabs B. Gibbard with J. Farrar great team up. Don't hesitate, comes with dvd of the movie and small pamflet. Nice package. Great spin.
New batch arived a week or so ago with 4 very noteworthy albums. The first a reissue that I have not seen before in vinyl. Spoon's KILL The MOONLIGHT. Wow, if you like Spoon, as I do, you will love this lp. Even if you don't love them or know who they are you got to get it. Next up The Black Crowes's "CROWEOLOGY". I love these versions. They are all acoustic. Jealous again, I love it on this albun. If you are into the black crowes, and you know you are, buy it. It is a beutiful package with 3 great albums inside. A bargain. Finally two newly released albums King of the Beach's "WAVVES" and Crowed House's "Intriguer". Both well worth the entry. You will spin each several times. They get better each time you play them. So get doubles.
Joanna Newsom - "Have One On Me"

Really interesting and varied album. Sounds very live on vinyl.
Koegz

How is the sound quality of th Crowes 3-lp set? In my experience there releases have sounded better on CD.
Croweology is a great sounding piece vinyl. Especilly sides 1 and 2(some of their best stuff). A real nice package, with great sound through out. Definite buy.