Ortofon Windfeld - anyone heard one?

Wondering if anyone owns or has heard the Windfeld.

I own the SPU Royal and it sounds gloriously musical.

Used to own Jubilee and never really got into it.
downunder
Axel

Vtvu pretty much nailed the sound of the SPU compared to the Jubilee.
The SPU Royal GM is one of those wonderful warm almost fat sounding cartridges in the upper bass/lower midrange, however the replicant 100 stylus gives the sound nice extension and treble sophistication, say compared to the SPU classic GM which is a bit more direct but less refined.

Trouble is the SPU is too beautiful for some music as the music starts to sound a little homogenous. It is absolutely brilliant for anything from the 50's and 60's, small jazz ensembles, vocals and anything slightly thin - it adds nice body to the music.
The dyna XV-1 is more transparent to the source, slightly deeper/tighter in the bass and more extended in the treble.

Bottom line is I think the SPU is wonderful, but you need a 2nd cartridge that will be a bit more transparent when the recording warrants it.
Dear Downunder: +++++ " Looking for a new cartridge to put on my Phantom. " +++++

IMHO I think that you can find what you are looking for on quality performance through the MM alternative.

By coincidence Axel that owns the Windfeld it is trying with MM that through its MM time experiences prefer these ones to the Windfeld experience or other LOMC. A point of view that I share with him and many other MM owners.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Thank you, Downunder
:-)
>>> Bottom line is I think the SPU is wonderful, but you need a 2nd cartridge that will be a bit more transparent when the recording warrants it. <<<

I was starting to get exactly THAT notion. It seems to explain (I'm a bit slow here, sorry) why so many commentators sport AT LEAST two arms and with cart(s).

I'm busy for (reasons explained) with a number of MM carts, and the same issue arises here also.

Now what's my next step? --- Go like Raul, who's excusing himself, that he ONLY can mount 10 tonearms/carts at a time?

Thank you for 'clarifying' that issue :-) ...

Axel
PS: As hard as I look, no way to get a second arm onto my SME-10... two cars, two arms, two carts, two... eish!
So Raul

What recommendations do you make for MM cartridges that are readily available.
I prefer a full dynamic sound compared to the lean and bright variety.
Shane, there is a well written comparison between the Jubilee and the Windfeld on the Polk Audio forum:
http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68614

Makes me want to upgrade from my Jubilee!