Reel tapes recommendations

Anyone know of a good source for good quality reel tapes?

I have already subscribed to the Tape project catalogue but would like to expand the library.

Any specific tapes that is worthwhile getting?

I am only interested classical and jazz.
128x128glai
what Mitch4t said, I got a few of those that I had to throw out. Still mad about it because one was Jeff Beck live (with Rod the Mod singing Ain't superstitous!) and I know that's gone forever...
I have quite s few r2r tapes obviusly never played. The ones I played are fine. Any suggestions as to care of the unplayed tapes. My guess is to leave them as found until
ready to play???
Two track tapes can be played on a 4 track machine but one of channels will be very weak. Best to use a two track machine to play two track tapes, like Tapeproject, Quinton and broadcast tapes. Machine's like the Technics 15xx have in addition to being two track machines, a 4 track switch. As with all aged tapes, best to clean heads very often.
Glai,
Connect Track 1 and 3 outputs to your preamp if you are playing a two-track tape on four-track heads. Leave 2 and 4 open. If that doesn't work try using Track 2 and Track 4 outputs only. See if that remedies the problem. Often it is not "print-through" but simply the manner in which the tracks were recorded on the specific tape, or more accurately, the width of the track on the tape.