Best ss phono with volume control

Hello,

I'm looking for the phono pre with volume control or preamplifier with phono section.
The idea is not to have preamplifier separately.
Is any expirience with such configurations?
I know some good tube devices, but what about solid-state?
Thank you.
murataltuev
PS Audio GCPH... very quiet, MC and MM capability, balanced and single-ended outputs. Units on Agon going for $650 or so. Very good value.
Murataltuev did not mention his budget, so I'm merely mentioning an amp I happen to know as one of the best examples of what he's looking for. THE best? You won't hear me claim that, I'm not on a missionary quest and I won't criticize anyone else's choice or advice. (... the Tidal Presencio is better for that matter).

Anyway, the first iteration of the Preos (which I own) did not have balanced outputs, altough it sports XLR connectors. The present Preos has balanced outputs, it appears a mite problematic that they didn't clarify that by naming it MkII or something alike.
Dear Murataltuev: Like Karelfd poin out it is very important to know which is your budget because units like Tidal, ML, Halcro, Dartzeel, etc, etc are totally in a different league that the EAR, PS Audio or Soundsmith: not only because are more expensive units but because its quality performance level is a lot better that the other units.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Tidal looks impressive!!!
Yes, I'm looking for the best cost no object.
After I bought latest EmmLabs digital source I found that my vinyl sounds less detailed and transparent.
I had all Gryphon system and just changed Prelude/Encore to Colosseum and need new preamp/phono.
Colosseum is incredible! I compared it with Dartzeel and Asr Emitter II.
It is another class!
There is only one preamplifier with phono that can be compared to the Tidal Preos both for the line and the phono stage. That is the Sovereign Director. I was lucky enough to compare the two and they are really close in performance, both far better than the Wavac Pr-T1 and the Wavac phono stage. Dartzeel is also inferior.