The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
I called two of my friends over so we could see if we could set-up my two pair of BOSE 901 series 6 version 2's "STACKED" a little better. I just sat there listening to music and my two friends moved the 901's inch by inch until I found the "G-SPOT" for the 901's in my room. Both my friends were amazed at the sound coming out of these 901 speakers ! One of them has been going to the CES Show for years and he told me that the only time he's heard sound like that was at a LIVE CONCERT !...
Man Hifisoundguy, you won't let up. You need a witness. Anyone on this board live in your area? Someone needs to hear your setup.
The pair that I have hooked up tonight, which should be fine until I get speaker lust and can afford a upgrade.
After thought to my previous post Bose speakers are not part of the equation. Give it up Hifisoundguy pick up a pair of used anythings here on Audiogon and start living it up.