anyone use ikea for lp racks?

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60071358

looks like it could be a nice lp rack, but ikea stuff is notoriously cheaply built and the dimensions listed are not too helpful. but taking the total heights/width and dividing by 5 and taking 1.5" off per opening for the boards I come to roughly 13x13" openings which would be good for lps, and figuring 65lps @ 200g/ea per 13 linear inches i get ~29lbs per shelf, right at the listed max weight capacity. seems too good to be true.

I'd be curious to hear if anyone else uses this for lps, and whether or not the shelves look like a compound bow after a year or so...
wrtickle
This looks to have 25 slots, 5 X 5. I have the one that is only 4 High, and I believe 5 slots across width wise.
So this one being higher does have to hold more LP's. That said, mine is at least 70% full, and I am very satisfied with it. A good thing, because I have spent several thousand on my racks for my components. I believe you will find a bit on this subject if you search Ikea in the discussion forums. I think most recently there was talk of someone that built or used a steel type cross bar to add to the structural integrity if their Ikea. Mine has movement to it when pushed, but not anything to worry about IMO. I suppose if mine was close to anything or anyone it could do harm to, I may go for the piece of mind of a cross brace... Just a reminder that I am either 16 or 20 slots only though. It's been a while, but somehow I thought mine was less than $199 as well, which would make sense as it is smaller. If it helps, let me know if you want me to confirm the size when I get home later.
I've definitely seen several A-goners who enthusiastically recommend the Ikea Expedit shelves for LPs. I have my sights set on a couple 2x3 units for my ever-expanding collection. I don't have enough wall area to spare a 5x5.
My advice is that if you live anywhere that is earthquake prone look elsewhere. That IKEA stuff will explode! It might be good to store your 70's disco records in but don't put it anywhere near small children,pets or anything you value. There will be a crash in the night and you will be hoping it isn't the IKEA rack,but it will be. That shelf is for putting those little decorative bowls they sell on. If you use that rack you can "expedit" your treasured lp's to the dumpster. Look elsewhere,be creative,spend a little more for some peace of mind vs. pieces of records. That rack is a CPOS or a cheap piece of you know what............Good Luck and Happy Listening...Really!