Anybody have the Feickert Adjust + program?

I've been trying to find a dealer, and went directly to the Feickert website but hit a dead end.
hiendmuse
Gene,

It's been a while since I've used Adjust + but I had checked the speed settings against a couple other records and the KAB strobe. I do not recall the difference you noted. I would have most certainly brought this up with the manufacturer at RMAF last year. Of course, I don't have your record. One thing that WILL through the reading off is the CPU processing delay associated with delayed readings from the A/D card you are using. One way to double check this is to lower the bit rate and the FFT sample size. If you suddenly see the correct speed, the CPU may not be fast enough to use the maximum resolution the program is capable of. I hope his helps.

Audiotomb,

The Adjust + Software is different from the alignment protractor you are speaking of. It's feature sets are different.

I don't want this to venture off topic but I will state that I have been able to get excellent results with either method (Arc or Feickert tool). In fact, I have used the Wally tool to verify my Feickert alignments (not the other way around for those noting this). Patience is needed for both tools and a clear understanding of how to use them. I may also add that both alignment tools are useless if you don't get Pivot to spindle distance correct. For those with fixed (non-moving) armboards, this is extremely critical. Experience tells me that I would suggest that one always double check the Pivot-to-spindle distance before ordering an arc style protractor.

Dre
Audiotomb, I am with you. I use the Feickert protractor and the mintlp protractor. The Feickert does a great job on the tone arm spindle to pivot setting and then the mintlp is great at tweeking the overhang to get the over all setting right on.

The software is very interesting?
Terry
Dre,

I used 44.1khz and 24 bit with Adjust Pro +. I'll drop it to 16 bit and see if the speed measurement changes at all. How accurate is the KAB strobe disc? The specs for the KAB shows 99.99 accuracy at 0 drift. But specs sometimes don't co-relate with reality.

Gene
Gene,

On occasion, I've checked the KAB strobe against two different 1000Hz tones generated by oher test records and checked on no less than three different frequency counters. From what I've checked using practical application, it's pretty accurate. This was part of the same test I did with the speed checks for the Feickert Adjust+ software.

I'm with you on being able to verify results by testing against other measures. The set of tests above gave me confidence in the results. Although the tests also showed me the topic I raised in the thread to you about CPU/resource bandwidth. That same test was checked with other FFT based frequency counter software I had access to at the time.

Dre
Using a Wally tracker universal i dont have any problems with overhang adjustments. My Triplaner is a tracking machine and its striped down to the bare minimum. What i want to be sure of is Azimuth adjustment.

I am quite happy with speed adjustments using KABs strobe. Very easy on the fly while playing a lp.

I believe from a lot of reading on this and other forums that Dr Feickert has a winner with Adjust+. And Brians input reaffirms that to me.
Mike