Anybody have the Feickert Adjust + program?

I've been trying to find a dealer, and went directly to the Feickert website but hit a dead end.
hiendmuse
You're welcome. I don't know the current price in US $. You can check the current exchange rate to have an idea about the price.

I have used the Adjust+ software a few times. The software itself is very straightforward to use. But because of all the different operating system configurations, the software setup process may provide some challenges.

I'm using it on a MacBook Pro running Windows XP via Parallels Desktop. The calibration process of the SB Soundblaster Surround 5.1 is inconsistent, so it needs a few tries in order to get it calibrated properly. But once this and other Windows XP settings are done, using the Adjust+ is very simple.

Best,

iSanchez
As mentioned above, I am a dealer of the Feickert turntables and tonearms and use the Adjust+ Pro software for clients. And although the software is relatively straightforward to use, the learning curve, especially system configuration, can be tricky and time consuming.
Brian i have been following this very interesting tool since its release. I live in the New Orleans area and doubt if i could get you are anyone else to preform a setup for me so i am going to get Adjust+ for my self.

I am very aware of how a small movement/adjustment can make for the ultimate in sound as well as just ordinary sound. As i have read you could take up to 3 hrs making adjustments. Could you elaborate more on your procedure.

Azimuth adjustments by sight are hit and miss and i have not had any luck using a meter and tone, by ear is the best i can get. I dont want to leave anything on the table that my cartridge/arm can give me unheard is this where all of your time is spent.

And do you think the home version is enough to get setup correct. Many thanks
Mike
Mike, the standard version of the program can get you much of the way there. The azimuth adjustment is key (a fraction of a degree can make a big difference), which in some cases takes quite a while, especially if your tonearm doesn't have that adjustment (I use material between the cartridge and headshell in that case). VTA can be adjusted along with that (visual cues are given by the graphs, even though not explicitly stated), and being a perfectionist I like to do that even though it isn't necessarily required, which takes extra time. The rest is fairly routine. The pro version measures other parameters such as distortion. Rather than elaborate on the whole procedure here I suggest it will be clear when you get the software. And I can safely say you will discover a lot of your music anew. :-)
I do have the Adjust Pro +. I am in NYC. I ordered in January and got it early April!

But aside from this frustration, it is a great program. The azimuth test on my arm is a bit difficult as the "level" method does not work. The arm is a VPI 10.5i which is a unipivot arm. The level method worked great on my Thorens which has a headshell that can rotate. I can place the level on the headshell to take settings.

The other issue I have is the accuracy of the 3150 hz tone on the LP. I believe it is not exactly 3150 so setting your speed to this frequency can cause errors. I believe it is off by about 16 hz.

Gene