Anybody have the Feickert Adjust + program?

I've been trying to find a dealer, and went directly to the Feickert website but hit a dead end.
hiendmuse
I ordered mine from Dr. Feickert's website. This is the link they had in their website where you can order the Adjust+ software.

http://shop.adjustplus.biz/

Best,

iSanchez
Thank you iSanchez. Do you know the price in US dollars? Have you used it yet, and if so, was it relatively user-friendly? thank you!
You're welcome. I don't know the current price in US $. You can check the current exchange rate to have an idea about the price.

I have used the Adjust+ software a few times. The software itself is very straightforward to use. But because of all the different operating system configurations, the software setup process may provide some challenges.

I'm using it on a MacBook Pro running Windows XP via Parallels Desktop. The calibration process of the SB Soundblaster Surround 5.1 is inconsistent, so it needs a few tries in order to get it calibrated properly. But once this and other Windows XP settings are done, using the Adjust+ is very simple.

Best,

iSanchez
As mentioned above, I am a dealer of the Feickert turntables and tonearms and use the Adjust+ Pro software for clients. And although the software is relatively straightforward to use, the learning curve, especially system configuration, can be tricky and time consuming.