Record Sleeve Recommendation

Any useful recommendation regarding record sleeves?

I've read the MOFI's can snag and the generic polylined sleeves leave a small portion of the record exposed....

Thanks
voodoochild
Hi, Myles. Yes, the flexibility of the HDPE sleeve alone is a drawback. The HDPE sleeves with the paper insert panel(the "Ultimate") sold by Sleeve City would be ideal if the dimensions were corrected. They provide the benefits of the HDPE material with the stiffness of a paper sleeve. I'd buy a bunch of them if their supplier is able to fix the problem of inconsistent sizing.

Tom
Hi Myles,

Understood. I have plenty of MFSL's with the cardboard inner.

Still, provided we're careful, we rarely snag or hang up a corner when sliding a MoFi/HDPE sleeve directly into a non-MFSL outer jacket. Practice, practice, practice...?
Doug:

Plenty of practice, believe me :) In fact, maybe way too much :)

One thing to remember: not all record jackets are cut the same size. Consequently, it's not always possible to smoothly slide the HDPE/LP combo into the jacket without the corner folding over.

Cheers,

Myles
I have not tried many of them to compare, but I like very much Nagaoka sleeves. Look at ebay.
What do you all think of these lp inner sleeves available from Todd Garfinkle and MA Recordings?

http://www.lpinnersleeve.com/

They seem quite nice but are a bit more than the ones from Sleevetown or MoFI. I was thinking about getting these sleeves for some of my more expensive records.