Stylus tracking weight guage

I have recently come back to analog and looking to buy digital scale to get an accurate tracking weight on my tone arm/cartridge. I have looked at the audiophile guages at $100+ and I have looked at other guages online that range from $20-$45. So my question is does anyone have any experience with the nonaudiophile guages and can you recommend any brand or model? Thanks
sgunther
I bought mine from ANS before Sorasound was carrying them. Back then the price was around $80, but still much lower than any retail outlet. At these new prices I think it is a no brainer.

I do notice that repeatability with this gauge is not really that great. Be cautious of exactly where the stylus lands on the scale. But overall this scale is quite adequate for VTF setting and the extra decimal place is most helpful.
Not to take business waway from anybody else, but do a search for the Proscale LC-50 from Old Will Knott Scales.

Mine was $32 shipped, uses 2 AA Batteries, weighs absolutely dead accurate. checked via a huge host of Lab Reference Weights. weighs up to 50g, with .01 resolution, and is, as far as I can determine, it is the exact same scale as the $225-$250 Clearaudio Weight Watcher Scale (minus the little weighing ledge, and of course, Clearaudio's name on it)

One can make a ledge if necessary from a non-magnetic material. or just set the Scale on a deck of Cards, and set alongside the Platter. Mark
Also from Old Will Knott consider the $25 Jennings Mini-Scale ordered with optional 100 gm calibration weight. This model is OEM source for another popular stylus force gauge-- with the addition of an angle glued to the perimeter to bring the stylus down to platter level.
Thank you all for your responses. I bought the Proscale LC-50 from Old Will Knott Scales. Waiting for it to arrive will report back so other agon members have the opportunity to avoid what are many times ridiculous audiophile prices for relatively common items.