lps chamber music like the old digital early 80's

I really enjoy chamber music - especially on period instruments like Academy of Ancient Music, I Musici, and the English Concert (I have a lot of these on cd and some vinyl)

in the early 80's labels like Phillips, L'oiseau-Lyre, Archiv, and Angel had great recordings but touted their digital nature

is anyone doing chamber type music on vinyl these days in a nice analog format with brilliant recordings?
reissues or new recordings (later than the early 80's digital craze)

also any older recordings worth checking out on other labels?

I'm a sucker for cello, lute, bassoon, etc
enjoy sparse with nice interweaving playing
Bach, Telemann, Vivaldi, Mozart, Haydn, Handel, etc
128x128audiotomb
Add Groove Note to that very small list of high quality labels issuing some new classical recordings on vinyl:

THE JUNG TRIO/DVORAK PIANO TRIO OP. 65

I have not heard this, but if it's up to Ying Tan's usual standards, it should be very good sonically.
wow, thank you all for the great suggestions

not to dish on cd, but strings just don't sound right on redbook

looks like a lot of good music can be had rather inexpensively and I'm combing the bottom as we speak

thanks again and I'll look into the newer stuff as well
shame most of it isn't on lp
There are many, but here's a few random, obscure yet superb ones that are probably what you're looking for on vinyl. You may have to watch Ebay for a while to get some of them:

Gabor Janota (bassoon) with Liszt Ferenc Chamber Orch. - "Vivaldi Concerti for Bassoon, Strings, and Harpsichord". Fidelio FL-3305 There are also Janota records on Hungaroton that are fantastic, as well.

Reinhard Goebel w/ Musica Antiqua Koln - "Jean Marie Leclair Musique de Chambre Late Works". Archiv 2533-414 Virtually everything recorded by Musica Antiqua Koln is worthwhile!

Studio Der Fruhen Musik - "Camino De Santiago I" and/or "Camino De Santiago II". EMI Reflexe C-063-30-107

Bakfark Balint Lute Trio - Renaissance Music in Transylvania. Hungaroton SLPX 12047

Gothic and Renaissance Dances. an original Musical Heritage Society recording. MHS 761

Bertram Turetzky (contrabass) - "Dragonetti Lives". Takoma Records C-1042

Christopher Weait (bassoon) - "Four Centuries of Music for the Bassoon". Lyrichord LLST 7277 This is an amazing record - one of the best of many bassoon recordings I have.

Concerto Castello - "Kammermusik Am Hofe Kaiser Leopolds I.". EMI-Reflexe (digital but great) 1C-069-1466971

Loewenguth Quartet - "Beethoven Quartets Vol. II, Vol. III, and Vol. IV". Vox Records boxsets SVBX 543, SVBX 544 and SVBX 545 Incredible sonics and performance.
Go to http://www.acousticsounds.com and do a search for cello on vinyl. There are lots of great high quality reissues by Speakers Corner of RCA Living Stereo, Mercury Living Presence, and DG recordings. Many of these are iconic.

Take special note of the Bach Cello Suites as played by Janos Starker on Mercury Living Presence. It's a 3-record set and every professional review I've read indicates this is a superb re-master/reissue. In a perfect world everyone would have a copy. The $110 is worth every penny, especially considering that the mid-'60s mono ones go for $250-300 and the stereo ones for $750-1500. I have an original mono, but I'm seriously considering getting the Speakers Corner reissue at $110.