Hard choice: Lyra Skala - Ortofon PW - Benz Ruby3

Hello Guys,

I'm going to think to change my Grado Statement Master 0.5mv. and I'm thinking to buy one of these three cartridges : Lyra Skala - Ortofon PW - Benz Ruby3
There is also the Dynavector XX-2 MKII , as 4th conceivable choice , while the XV-1s is too expencive for me.
Could you help me in this choice .. describing carts qualities , differences and your experiences about?

Thanks to EveryOne for opinions/suggestions

Raven One - Whest Audio PS30RDT phono stage - Pass Labs X1 - Parasound Halo JC1s - Thiel 2.4
128x128curio
Tough choice, because they are all different.
Lyra Skala
Very detailed, can show you the differences in a recording very well and in my opinion the most "musical" cartridge from Lyra at the moment. Easy load for a phono preamp, not so sensitive to arms, but when it is a heavy one, it is more musical, less analytic, the "musical flow" is different.
Benz Ruby
Unsurpassed on voices, it is really a kind of magic which is hard to beat.
no experience with the other ones, except DV 17Karat, for me one of the best deals out there from/Performance-Price ratio.
Thanks Syntax for your detailed opinions .. expecially the one regarding the Benz Ruby3 cos I haven't found much around the net about this cartridge , reviews and similars.
I didn't think it could be compared to the other two .. and I have added to my list cos I can buy at good price
Interesting ...
Dear Curio: All those are very good cartridges. Which are your tonearm and music sound priorities?.

Btw, this seems a very good opportunity on a top cartridge:
http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?anlgcart&1239121955&/dynavector-XV1-s-reduced

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.