Magnesium headhells for a Dynavector?

I was wondering if any of you might know of a current production magnesium headshell that will work as a replacement for the original Dynavector tonearm headshell???

The Dynavector 507 tonearm/XV1 combo is just too sluggish for me but i do enjoy the cartridge!

Thanks for your help...
128x128azjake
Dear Isanchez: It is not only that the magnesium headshell works beter because the magnesium but because the original Nagaoka ( magnesium ) has a weight of 10 grs.

Btw, those Nagaoka that you can see around ( including the one Johnny53 posted )are not made by Nagaoka, are not made of magnesium but aluminum and weights over 14grs. IMHO the one to go is for the original one ( hard to find ) and/or for the Denon one. I already try both on the XV-1 with the 505 and with other tonearms and makes a difference for the better specially on the Dyna tonearm.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Ortofon just released a carbon headshell.

I believe the product nomenclature is LH-9000.

Dealer disclaimer.
03-10-09: Rauliruegas
Dear Isanchez: It is not only that the magnesium headshell works beter because the magnesium but because the original Nagaoka ( magnesium ) has a weight of 10 grs.

Btw, those Nagaoka that you can see around ( including the one Johnny53 posted )are not made by Nagaoka, are not made of magnesium but aluminum and weight over 14grs.
OK, then the vendor was lying. On a different note, the Nagaoka headshell I linked to looks just like the Sumiko and LPGear ZuPreme models, right down to the azimuth adjustment. As you say, that headshell is 14g. I just weighed my Sumiko.

If it's low weight headshell the OP is going for, there are also some wooden Yamamotos that get down to 8g, and the Technics headshell is the lightest I've come across at 7.5g. You can replace the Technics' crappy cartridge leads with silk-wound OFC ones from LPGear for $15.95.

Ortofon also has this wooden headshell that weighs 9.5g.
Dear Johnnyb53: All those similar headshells are OEM ones made for the same builder. There are other sources for that " same " Nagaoka.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.