Magnesium headhells for a Dynavector?

I was wondering if any of you might know of a current production magnesium headshell that will work as a replacement for the original Dynavector tonearm headshell???

The Dynavector 507 tonearm/XV1 combo is just too sluggish for me but i do enjoy the cartridge!

Thanks for your help...
128x128azjake
That's how it's usually described. My guess is that the fifth pin is the vertical alignment pin. You can get more information about it here.

Best,

iSanchez
5 pin refers to the DIN cable which connects at the tonearm base, not the headshell connection.
Dear Isanchez: Audiofeil is right, like Rap posted the headshell is 4 pin.

Btw, Johnny53 you can't use that AT headshell because the XV-1 must be screwed from the top not other way and the AT design is to cartridges that can fix on it from the cartridge below side.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Rap_hawthorn, Audiofeil, Raul,

Thanks for the clarification. For the wrong reason, I've been calling it a 5-pin headshell for while and probably have kept calling it like that had not been for your correction.

There is a Nagaoka magnesium headshell for sale in Ebay. I looks pretty much like the Sumiko headshell though.

Some contemporary options are Ortofon LH-9000 and LH-9000 headshells, and Oyaide HS-CF headshell.

I've mounted the XV1s a few times on few different headshells I own and every time it sounds a bit sluggish is when the overhang and null points are off.

Azjake, are you using an arc protractor to mount the XV1 or the overhang gauge from Dynavector?

Best,

iSanchez