How much fluid do you guys use?

I generally cover the entire surface of the record so one does not see any grooves but I wonder if I'm wasting fluid.
128x128headsnappin
Personally, I use even less cleaning solution since I started steam cleaning.
I guess I'm guilty of over using. I use about 2 tablespoons...then spread around with a last brush...

(I use premier 1st, the record research deep clean, then wash)
I put mine in a spray bottle and use 4-5 sprays as the lp goes around on the 16.5.
I get a lot of LP's which have mould but are otherwise near mint. The mould is usually on the first few tracks where the the vinyl was more likely exposed to the air when stored. The mouldy sections of these LP's sound noisy.

I use AIVS and like to soak my LP's for ten or more minutes as they recommend. This gives the enzyme solution more time to work on the mould. To do that I have to cover the grooves and ensure that the fluid doesn't dry up. That requires a lot more fluid. I lay a thin bead around the entire LP. Using a mofi brush, I found that the I was using more fluid because the velvet brush soaked up a lot itself but the AIVS brush minimizes that by spreading the fluid very evenly. I find that my LP's sound a little quieter after a soak than just a quick clean.