Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaning System

Can anyone comment on the Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaner?
I just came across this today on the web when I did a search on ultrasonic vinyl cleaner. I am looking for a quiet record cleaning machine. I have a nitty Gritty machine but it is too noisy.
almandog
Thanks TBG...

I saw this listing for the Audio Desk Cleaner at Sound Stage Direct

Audio Desk Cleaner

I've never dealt with them but it looks like a nice deal.
Eddiesudz, I suspect it is being discounted for a reason-not selling. It is too bad if Audio Desk cannot get their act together as this machine does its job well and is very convenient.
I just got mine on Friday. (They have revised it to presumably address the reliability issues). It is an amazing machine and I really don't know how I lived with my VPI 16.5 for so long. Very highly recommended.
Mem916, I hope you are right. I remember doing perhaps a hundred records on the Vinyl Cleaner and feeling little overworked. Yesterday I devoted three hours with my total commitment cleaning 30 records. And I have the short-lived Delrin tube on my VPI which allows total vacuuming in one rotation. I will buy another Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaner were I convinced they were reliable.

I should say, however, that were you to clean a record on the Vinyl Cleaner and then clean it on the VPI, its sound would improve. Oh, if you clean it first on the VPI and then also clean it with the Vinyl Cleaner, it will also improve!!! I just chose to ignore this.