Walking Into A Brick & Mortar High End Audio Store

I am currently pretty satisfied with my system the way it is right now. I am not in the market for any new purchases right now, mainly because I don't have the discretionary income to make big changes. However, sometimes I get the urge to want to go into a hifi store just to look. Eventually I will upgrade my speakers, cd player, preamp, a new dac for sure and may give class D amps a shot...but not right now.

Is it cool to go into a store just to look around, knowing you don't have the money or immediate need for an item?
128x128mitch4t
I had mentioned early on in this thread that if you walk in, I'm sure a large percentage end up buying if they didn't intend on buying. Cajunpepe did this the same thing with 300k worth of Audi's. (Good man. Never liked the bimmers and I did own one ages ago).
Donjr, as the originator of this thread, I insist that if you have nothing nice to say about bimmers, shut your pie hole.

Bimmers rule.
Tbg, you are correct. Sorry for my stupid mistake. BTW - I still insist that he's a great guy and a fantastic audio resource.
Not to start another dispute on this thread but Is Audiodistinction and Br3098 one and the same.If so I thought it was against the rules
Goldeneraguy, sorry my bad. Br3098 is my customer and friend and had logged in from the mac my my showroom. He didn't log off when he left and I answered without checking first. My apologies to all for the confusion.