phonocable for dynavector xv-1s

hello
I want advice, best cable for dynavector drt xv-1s,
what cable you find better result?
I use dynavector xv-1s with dynavector dv-505 and pnono aqvox 2ci mkII
Many thanks and greetings
loreliv
Dear Cincy_bob: Absolutely not.

My thoughts about are that the Silver Oval show the Dartzeel frequency deviations and for what you posted it seems to me that the Tricon does not do it, maybe I understand in a wrong way what you posted.

I know very well the Silver Oval and not only because is the one that I 'm using but because I already try several other cables and I heard the Analysis Plus one in other systems and adding to that I know the Dartzeel sound too.

Now,if there is a cable that can't tell you the frequency deviations on the Datzeel phono stage my common sense tell me that maybe that cable is not totally neutral against the one that show it.
Of course that it is a little unfair my comments about because I'm not hearing what you are and because that " hi-fi " sound that you are speaking is not totally clear/precise to me so my assumptions are for what I have on hand like I already told you.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
I'm using the Synergistic Tricon cable with my DV-507MKII tonearm, I smile every time I listen to vinyl... :O)
thanks for your suggestions.
cable tricon analog seems to be very interesting...
the color of my system analog is with tendency to the white..
I would not like a cable with the white sound.. but natural.
does someone of you use the phono aqvox with the dynavector xv-1s?
what sound does it get?
thanks anchor and regards. loredana
Loreliv
Currently I am using a Dynavector XV-1, Graham Phantom , ASR Exclusive phono and XLO Signature 2 phono cable.

Throughout the past few months I have compared only a few phono cables with my new table.

Graham 70 series that was purchased with my arm, Nordost Tyr including Hovland Groove 2 and XLO Signature.
All are exceptional cables.

I settled on the XLO Signature for it's neutrality across the board.

There is a Signature 3 phono, however it is the exact cable as the Sig. 2.

I'm sure JMO and Cincy Bob's suggestion to try the Synergistic Tricon would be a cable you should also look into to.

Borrow and try what you can, it is system dependent.