SP10 Mk II vs Mk III

A couple of guys here were planning to do listening comparisons of the Technics SP10 Mk II vs the Mk III, in their own homes and systems. Has anyone actually completed such a comparison? I am wondering whether the "upgrade" to the Mk III is actually worth it in terms of audible differences between the two tables. Possibly mounting either table in a well done wooden or slate plinth mitigates any sonic differences that would otherwise be heard. I am thinking of Albert Porter and Mike Lavigne in particular, who were going to do the comparison. Thanks for any response.
lewm
Albert
I have been looking for a MKIII so if you do have a lead I am all ears.
Thanks
Jeffrey
Email me and I will give you names and email. From that point on, you can decide who you want to deal with.

I'm out of it at that point, cover your butt, be cautious and ask questions before you wire money.
I'm probably inclined to spend my money on proper refurbishment of my Mk II and hope in the meantime that I happen upon a Mk III serendipitously. I know of one in Asia that is so relatively low in price, compared to Mike's and Albert's quotes, it must be a scam. Having written this, I may yet contact you, Albert.
Albert and/or Mike, While I've got your attention, I am told there are two or three critically important electrolytics in the Mk II power supply that should be replaced empirically, due to age. Can you describe to me which parts these are? I have a service manual, so I can figure it out if you can give me their designations on the schematic, e.g., C1, C2, etc. I guess this is off topic.
Lewm, all the electrolytic caps in power supply should be replaced. If you do the job with Nichicon and Black Gates performance will go up and cost is still very low.

I got mine from Mike Percy Audio, but there are dozens of suppliers out there that offer caps.