What tonearms are compatible with a Scoutmaster?

I can see from VPI's site that the 10.5i is compatible, but the 12.7 tonearm page doesn't mention compatibility.

Are there other brands of tonearms compatible with a Scoutmaster?

I currently have a Sig JMW-9 and plan on getting a Dynavector XV-1s and want to get a suitable tonearm.

Thanks in advance.
madfloyd
Why not simply upgrade the table and tonearm together?

An excellent tonearm and average cartridge will outperform an average tonearm and excellent cartridge all day long.
Any table suggestions? I'm not familiar with anything but VPI (only been into analog for about 6 months or so).
Check out the tables from Avid. I switched a few years ago from the VPI Aries to the Avid Volvere and have never regretted it. The VPI tables seem to sound a bit slow kind of like quicksand compared to a lively table like the Avid. The Avid goes well with the SME arms as well.
AudioFeil is quite right, the table and arm are critical. I have just become a VPI dealer again after a long lapse so I don't know the new line as well as I did the old. On the Scoutmaster you are limited to VPI arms to the best of my knowledge as they do not have the removable arm board of the Aries. I believe that the 10.5 will fit but not the 12.7 which requires much more room. I cannot agree with Jaiello about the Scoutmaster being slow, it is the fastest table I have used. Being used to the older VPIs , HW 19s and earlier TNTs, I was amazed at how different the Scoutmaster sounds. I suspect that the Aries sounds more like the earlier models. The 9 on the Scoutmaster definitely sounds faster than my SME iv or 309 did on the TNT or my Basis Ovation. I think the Scoutmaster is capable of a very high standard of performance but like all turntables takes considerable effort to get their best sound. I have just become a dealer for the Star Sound platforms and points and have been amazed at the improvement in this area made during my sabbatical from audio. I am sure that there are other devices that give good results, I mention Star because I have used them. If you are not using a good isolation device I would start there.
Mad, While I share your interest in the mechanical advantages longer arms offer, the Scout is an excellent platform. Infinitely upgradeable, and with tons of untapped potential. Any part you replace will be snapped up. Harry likes the Dyna stuff and would be happy to get you into a 10.5. Tweak what you have, is my recommendation.