Steam cleaning records 2

Continuation of large thread.
thommas
Post removed 
I have to agree with Stltrains. I don't know Crem1 personally either, nor have I corresponded with him by email. I'm not even that invested in this thread, having posted here only twice before. Never-the-less, Crem1's ideas about steaming have been useful to me. My records now play better and quieter than before. Had it not been for this thread and the previous one, I would not have found out about this method. Crem1 has not contacted me for any financial renumeration for the use of his ideas. I doubt that he ever will. I'm glad he contributed here freely. There is no need for the personal attacks regardless of whether one agrees with the validity of steaming or not.

Those of you who think steaming is worthless, well, just don't steam. Use your VPI, N-G, Loricraft, or whatever and be happy.
Is it wrong to post ideas, ideas given w/o renumeration, that actually work? The goal was to engage normal people that had vinyl that I viewed as a flawed "pop & click" medium in need of help to surive the digital explosion.

I didn't invent steam , I didn't invent RCMS, I didn't invent Handheld Steamers or record cleaning fluids. But , I did experiment & share the results. The reason ? So others could derive joy from analog collections as I had from mine. What did I gain in return ? A street mugging by internet criminals here. What is AG for ? To grant persons who have no investment in ideas to invade a Thread , shout-out reason with vile personal attacks ? With all due respect, if internet terrorists are granted control what is to happen to AG & the rest of us the Audio Community that respect this Web Site.

I have been reading a lot of their comments sprinkeled around AG, almost none forward intellectual discourse. Should this be an inkling of the future of this Web Site , AG should shut-down . Or, defend the rights of free people to discuss ideas without fear of the storm trooper idea-burners, street gang mentality that is hijacking our community.
By repeatedly turning the spotlight back upon himself as the "Godfather of Record Steaming", Crem1 attracts critical examination of his method and recommendations.

Really ????
Seems like your sticky fingers are in many pies Tvad.
I wished that steam method could make some individuals "surface noise" free!

Mariusz
Post removed