Steam cleaning records 2

Continuation of large thread.
thommas
Post removed 
Thanks, Johnbrown!
I'm having shirts made that says "Mikey don't steam".
(contrary to what some have tried to say)

Has anyone heard of using reverse osmosis water for a rinse?
Johnbrown: I do respect the fact you do a tad of homework. You must agree that according to the tests results ,available for public viewing ,the waters are closely aligned. Most respectfully, you are also fail to respect another important fact ; many , many LP owners are Steam Cleaning with excellent results .

What you bring to the table, is your prevailing view not to steam clean. Ok, I got it. But we are "Steam Cleaning 2". As for sharks in small ponds, what are you thinking? This whole word world started for me in 2000 when I responded to a issue of "listener" that detailed the cleaning preferences of 14 known Audio Reviewers here & across the pond. 13 used vaccum RCMS & one did nothing but blow breath upon the record surface. This was the first time anyone detailed (in print) "Steam Cleaning" & nothing has been the same. The phone started ringing & invites to speak at Audio Groups & Audio Manufactures hasn't diminished.

JB, I've learned a lot. I saw what I called "my gift" to analog'ers turn into a business for some , igniting discussions on sonic fingerprints that led to reformulations of many products. Am I an insider , no way! But, I do sit at the table at times with dozens of audio designers & receive emails from around the world on the Steam Cleaning topic . I have been published in the Audio print world several times & I even got a "thumbs-Up" in the "2003 Recommendations issue of Stereophile". Not bad for having ideas. JB, I'm out to inform , to change to paradigm in regard to Steam Cleaning , simply , because Steam Cleaning works. (Z: I know how much you can't stand self promotion , don't write , I'll do it anyway.)

As for the news article, it is my understanding the reporter failed to follow-up that the water was not the issue. As for micro-contamination, even Reagent Grade water makers make no claim beyond manufacture & shipping that the product is Reagent Grade 1. As for your assertion that reagent water is certified , spot-on. Aqunafina is tested daily but my understanding It is not certified daily. I did re-review the web site ; I apparently did not fully read the shipping description,$112.00 is for 4 gallons. But,that does not change the fact that the waters appear closely related in purity but a wide gap appears in price.As for the water sources & filtering processes, you are misinformed, they are closely aligned. As for who I spoke to in regard to water issues, spice makers consume huge quanities of pure water and must comform to Government inspection & policy . JB, should you take 8-10 hours to read both SC threads you will find references to several interviews I have conducted & the Water Thread that we both recommend. I respect the fact you are willing to pay $11.00 per Gal. for water. Respect our right to determine if that is the only alternative.

One recommendation, don't be so cheeky . Spend a few bucks get your self a Handheld Household Steam Cleaner & SC your LPS using Reagent Grade 1 to Steam & Rinse. You just might become a Steamer! Cheers! Go in good health & peace.
Hi Crem, could you post the article you refer to from Stereophile? or give page #? I find no such mention.
Thanks