Tube Rolling for Pro-Ject SE II

Looking to replace stock tubes in my Pro-Ject SE phono stage. Can anyone who owns this unit or anybody else, suggest some tubes to roll with?
Someone mentioned Fisher tubes 12AX7 made by Telefunken.
System:
Rega p5 TT
Dynavector 10x5 Cart
trip
I'm trying to achieve is a little more slam, foot tapping and clean sound. The stock tubes are not bad just a tad warm for my rock lp's. Maybe they need more hrs to break in. they have about 30 hrs on them.
I didn't know the Tube box SE came w/Brimar CV4004 platinum tubes. Maybe the SE II also does.
I emailed the Sumiko/Pro-ject rep last spring and they don't reccommend 5751's. I wanted to try them for the low noise factor. On another thread someone else said they tried them in a Tube Box and got lower output and they ran hot. So sounds like they would work but not the same as 12ax7's
You say the stock tubes are a tad warm for your rock lp's. How do you know it's the tubes? Is this a new phono stage in your system? Perhaps it's the unit itself that's "warm". I'd suggest trying a couple of inexpensive tubes to see what effect they have on the sound, and then look for good tubes once you know that different tubes will make a difference.
Sorry the Tube Box did not come with the CV4004 I bought them used with it. I buy 99% of my gear used. With what you are looking for look at the JAN Slyvania 12ax7wa. Clean, crisp, solid range and cheap for a 12ax7 tube.