The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Armyscout, ah, another solution to my old problem-have everything. I decided instead that no speaker was more than a compromise of one aspect or another.
The best speaker I have ever heard is the Martin Logan CLX with the Magnepan 20.1 running a close second.
Wilson Watt/Puppy. Incredible imaging, dynamics, timbre, and soundstage. And, importantly, balances well visually in an apartment for those of us who don't have a dedicated audio room.

For naturalness, smoothness, detail, liquidity, openness, air, and vocals, Quad ESL-63 USA Monitors.

The B&W 800's are awesome, but my tastes run to the Quads, then the Wilson Watt/Puppies.
ProAc D80 is one of the most impressive loudspeakers I have ever heard. Sparkling clarity and absolute authority that is quite exceptional.