What's a good cartridge for infinity black widow?

I need to know of a good cartridge for a Infinity black widow tonearm. I will be using it in either:

A. Kenwood KD-500 into a Audio Alchemy vac in the box.
B. Kenwood KD-500 into a Audible Illusions Modulas 3A.

I would like to use a Sumiko blue point, the weight seems right, though Im not sure about the rest. Thanks
milesxr7
I remember getting good results with these 'back in the day' with an Ortofon OM30 and OM40, both of which are still available. The mounting, height, weight, and compliance all worked out great for this arm.
Thanks so much for the imput, I have ideas's now as to what cartridges to look for. Is this hobby fun or what?
I wouldn't put FUN as the first word to describe this hobby. Expensive, frustrating, disappointing, and tedious all come before "fun". I am a private pilot...another "fun" hobby. It's only "fun" after you've landed at the place you wanted to without denting anything.
I really have to admit that the "Widow" was THE arm that got my juices flowing(and my money)about analog "coolness".

Before "that" everything was the latest DUAL table.Not that I was not happy.

Btw,on the gorgeous KD-500 it looked SO high tech.

I wonder how the combo holds up today,as these were gorgeous products.....back in my Dahlquist days.When I had hair -:)

Best.