Cartridge advice in the $2000 range

My current set up is a Nottingham Spacedeck and heavy platter, Schroeder 2 arm, Shindo Monbrison and Auditorium 23 step up. I'm thinking about a Transfiguration Phoenix, Benz Ebony, Dynavector DVXX2 Mk2. Anyone compare or have any comments about any of these cartridges?
aronsss
i would echo the statement about the zyx cartridges particularly the airy3. I have used the airy3 and universe and think they are great cartridges. I have used van den hul frog before moving to the zyx so my mc experience is limited
Another vote for the ZYX line of cartridges.
I'm using the ZYX R-100, one of the lower model in their line and was blown away. You can't go wrong with the R-100 Fuji or the Airy 3.
Call me ignorant but...
What has you firmly convinced that you need a new cartridge??

You have an EXTRAORDINARY tonearm!! Count yourself extremely fortunate.
I'm not a Nottingham fan. Your existing cartridge is probably fine. Sell the Nottingham and use the money towards a Raven or if need be a Baby Raven. OR perhaps a better TT stand. OR perhaps better matching for your existing cart - if it is also an MC type.

What speakers are you using?
What Preamp?
What amp(s)?

If you REALLY need a new cartridge... IMHO, at much less loot, a LYRA Argo i, Dorian or a Soundsmith re-do is probably more cartridge than most systems can resolve.
My prediction is that what you are seeking lies in upgrading other parts of your system.
ortofon jubilee floats my boat...read the reviews I would have to agree with them, does everything very well.