Purist Proteus Provectus tonearm cable.

This is the new Purist tonearm cable. I have the Venustas for the moment, I love it, maybe a little treble shy. The Proteus Provectus interconnect is phenomenal, so an advice from users of this new tonearmcable is welcome before upgrading.
It is a pure copper fluid shielded cable, if as good as the IC cable, then it is THE tonearmcable to beat.
jloveys
Jloveys,my friend has the Venustas arm cable,on a Graham Phantom/Transfig Orpheus.Running Magico Minis,which go "way out there" in high freq....There is No drop off/softening,or treble shyness in the high freq, in his set-up.The Venustas does a superb job there,yet we are always digesting the particular attributes of the new arm cables appearing on the scene...

But to pull the trigger,and replace something that is known to perform well is taking a chance.Especially with all the hype in the high "end game"!
Hit the painful point, Sirspeedy ! I knew that my speakers where rolled off in high frequencies and that Magico Mini are a solution to this, so if Venustas are awesome on your friend system, I just have to sell my car to buy them !!!
Well, my Purist Proteus Provectus Tonearm Cable showed up via fed ex yesterday afteroon. 24 hours of burn in via cd (special lil adaptor, rca=>din makes this easy). Used about 12 hours of Purist burn in cd and 12 hours of misc cd music.

Listening to it right now. The cable is NOT fully burned in, I know I have about 100-200 more hours at least.

And remember, I LOVED my Purist Venustas Tonearm cable. I had a entire system wired with Transparent Ref w XL. And a Hovland Music groove about 4-5 years ago. My first piece of Purist wire was the Venustas Tonearm cable. That one piece of wire caused me to flip all my Transparent cable and fully wire my system with Purist. I now have all 20th Anniversary power cords, 20th Anniv/Dominus Ferrox/Opis interconnect, and Dominus (octerita sp?) Ferrox speaker cables. The Venustas tonearm cable stayed for the whole journey.

Until yesterday...

My my. And I know I have (a lot) more burn in/improvement to go. It's like I got rid of distortion I never knew I had. And the spacial presentation you can sense the movement(much more real). And dynamics...

Stay tuned, maybe give me about 2-3 more weeks to report more...

There is NOTHING wrong with the Venustas tonearm cable it is still wonderful. But for more money....
...just my observation.... Purist cables have a fake sound. They are very "delicious"... great big soundstage (whether the recording was recorded that way or not).. rolled off highs, a kind of phasey sound, etc. It reminds me of how cartoons look on hi-def tv's.. lots of bam, but not real.