Excellent sounding cartridges for Rega P3/24?

I need some advice since I am not too learned about tonearm mass and proper resonant frequencies etc. Can someone guide me to a couple good MM cartridges for the P3/24. I now have the Rega Exact II and I am looking for something else. I like the Clearaudio Maestro wood but will it work well with this table and arm? I had also been looking at the Ortofon 2M black but then I read a post that said this cartridge is not a good match with the Rega tomearm. Thanks in advance.
fido
Fido,

I've used a Maestro Wood in an RB300 with good results. However, bass/mid-bass can get a bit fullblown with the combo - I've found this to be the case with many carts in the RB300. One notable exception is your Rega which may actually tilt a bit the other way.

Good Luck,

Marty
Does anyone have any other DIRECT experience with this TT and some different cartridges and could maybe recommend me one or rent me one for a try out? LOL...seriously
I had a P25 with lots of mods to the arm and ran a Benz Ebony High Output. It was wonderful. ..jaw dropping good.
Good Lord String that's a 3,000 dollar cart man...that's 3 times what my TT is worth...lol. Thanks though....I bet it did sound good. What are you running now String, TT cart and phono?
I thought the high output Ebony was so good that I HAD to get the low output LP. At first it was very disappointing. It really took over 100 hours to break in...I guess that means it will take a very long time before it breaks. Its a very durable cartridge, and now sounds even better than the high output that I was so in love with before. I have a Superscoutmaster with 10.5i arm, optional heavy platter and rim drive. I use it in the balanced mode because my electronics (all Ayre) are completely balanced.